yoga teaching mentorship
Many 200hr Yoga Teacher Training programs barely tap into the science of Ayurveda, Mantra, Pranayama and Yogic philosophy. Working with a mentor provides opportunity to really dive into these topics. When you are in a position to weave in mantra, sacred sound and scripture into your teachings – this is where the magic lies. This is where you and your students can truly embody and experience the power of yoga.
Areas of special study include:
- Yoga Philosophy – How to weave in the Sutra throughout class
- Bhagavad Gita – How is the Gita and its teaching relevant today
- Teaching Meditation and Pranayama
- Subtle Body Theory – Enhance your asana teachings with developed knowledge of the subtle body
- Asana – Breakdown and refresh of core postures
- Ayurveda Foundations – delve deeper into the science of Ayurveda
- Ayurveda and Asana – develop asana sequences according to constitutional doshas
Yoga Mentorship Contact & Information
I look forward to hearing from you.
Please fill out the form . Tell me a little about yourself and what your intentions are with your yoga practice.