Join me and senior teachers of the Mount Madonna Center, where the Ganges River meets the Himalayas of Northern India. Experience the county’s most joyful festival season while deepening your practice of Yoga.
Devote ten days practicing Classical Ashtanga Yoga at Sri Ram Ashram, home to over 60 children, and explore the culture of India.
- Daily pranayama, meditation and asana classes.
- Theme discussions connect our practice to the culture around us.
- Afternoon outings to sites along the Ganga
- Attend a sacred ceremony of Arati in one of the holiest cities in northern India.
- Explore temples and nearby villages
- Spend time with the children of Sri Ram Ashram.
INSTRUCTORS: Mount Madonna Yoga teachers and senior students of Baba Hari Dass.
Qualifies for YTT 300 elective credits.
TUITION: $1,650 includes two nights in Delhi, 10 day all inclusive stay at Sri Ram Ashram,
all travel expenses; including train and bus tours. All meals except lunches in Delhi and Rishikesh. Tuition does not include airfare and transfers to and from hotel in Delhi.
For more information and an application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org