Join us each Sunday for Yoga on the Plaza with Allie Bruni. This all-levels yoga class is fun, family-friendly and welcomes all-levels of practitioners – beginning to advanced. You can expect healthy alignment principles, creative sequencing and posture variations that work for your level in a supportive and fun environment. You’re welcome to bring a mat or borrow one of our sanitized props. Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to class. Weather dependant. Please pre-register which includes COVID questionnaire and no cash payment.
- Where: Rockford Plaza at Revelstoke Mountain Resort.
- When: 9;30a – 10:45a
- Family friendly.
- Please respect all COVID-19 policies and procedures listed below.
- Payment may be made via e-transfer upon arrival.
- WEATHER DEPENDANT. PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CONTACT THE RESORT FOR DETAILS.
COVID-19 OUTLINE & PLAN – YOGA ON THE PLAZA, REVELSTOKE MOUNTAIN RESORT
As a commitment to the health and safety of you and our community, do not attend YOGA ON THE PLAZA, if you are showing any of the following symptoms.
- If you are showing symptoms of COVID-19 which primarily displays as a persistent cough, do not attend YOGA ON THE PLAZA.
- If you do not feel well, do not come to YOGA ON THE PLAZA, and, when in doubt, call 9-1-1 or get tested.
- If you have traveled outside of Canada, do not attend YOGA ON THE PLAZA until you have self-isolated for a minimum of 14 days.
- If you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19 or is showing symptoms of COVID-19, do not attend YOGA ON THE PLAZA.
- If you have underlying medical conditions it is recommended that you do not attend, YOGA ON THE PLAZA.
- Online waiver will be available for hands-free registration and liability consent.
CONTACT-LESS PAYMENT OPTION
- Online payment via e-transfer will be accepted and available.
- REGISTRATION FORM AND PAYMENT
SCREENING AND SANITIZING
- We encourage each guest to self-evaluate and not attend YOGA ON THE PLAZA.
- We encourage each participant to bring his/her own mat and any additional props.
- All mats and props will be sanitized using single use alcohol based products after use.
- Alcohol based sanitizer will be available on hand, upon entering and registering.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING AND SPACING
- All mats will be placed at least 6ft apart from one another.
- No hands-on adjustments will be offered.