CREATING AN ASANA PRACTICE FROM THE INSIDE OUT
Become more self-reflective and empowered in your physical yoga practice by integrating the subtle and science body. In this two part training you’ll learn to apply healthy alignment principles and knowledge of the subtle body while integrating the science of Ayurveda. Building from the ‘ground up’ we’ll breakdown 20 Core Yoga postures – setting you up for a balanced and well-rounded personal practice within yoga asana.
1. Breakdown of 20 Foundational Yoga postures
2. English and Sanskrit name of the pose
2. Mechanics for getting in and out of the posture safely
3. Healthy alignment principles, primary actions and modifications of each posture
4. Learn which Ayurvedic Doshas are begin affected and how to modify the pose to fit your individual constitution
5. Subtle Body (Vayu) effects – learn what Vayu is stimulated, toned or balanced within each pose and why this is important
This training is ideal for those anyone looking to develop their practice and Certified Yoga Teachers wishing to continue their education.
INVESTMENT: $120 – includes materials